Our optimised LoRaWAN Indoor gateway (based on the Multitech Conduit Access Point) provides deep in-building connectivity and improved performance for connecting thousands of IoT assets. Simple to deploy, with integrated antennas it can be mounted on walls or ceilings to extend LoRa® coverage in difficult to reach areas where other coverage may not penetrate.
Unique to MultiTech gateways, AEP features include a GUI based environment for easy set-up and comes with a built-in LoRa Network Server. Our improved Multitech gateways also including an inbuilt LoRaWAN server, allowing for secure private LoRa networks for clustered IoT assets directly to your choice of IoT data platforms. The Gateways available pre-configured to leading platforms.
• Affordable LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway for commercial buildings
• Self-install, wall mount optimised for indoor spaces
• Incredible asset management range – up to 800 metres indoors
• LoRa® Alliance Certified, LoRaWAN ready, CE certified
• AEP graphical user interface for easy configuration
• Ethernet (RJ45) with optional Primary or Backup Cellular (SIM)
A LoRa® Gateway providing deep in-building connectivity and improved performance for network operators and enterprises. Specifically engineered to extend indoor coverage up to 500 metres in confined spaces. Suitable for individual or paired configuration to eliminate any network dark spots. Wall or ceiling mountable with integral antenna, powered from a single 5v adapter. Onward connectivity via the Ethernet RJ45 (Static of DHCP) or optional upgrade to LTE Cellular as primary or failover. Delivered with a full graphical interface via AEP, and full LoRaWAN Server, Node Red or LoRa® Packet Forwarder.